Friday, February 12, 2010

Ulver tonight, excitement!

It's been a long time since I've been this excited for a concert!!!
It's dangerous, because it's easier to be disappointed when your expectations are high.
You never know how metal-crowds behave; I just really hope everybody will keep their mouths shut during the concert so that it'll be more close to a classical concert experience. The concert is seated so I guess Ulver are opting for that approach.

I got up at 6:15 this morning to arrive as early as possible at work. I'm going to leave work at 4:30 pm, and hopefully will be home before 6. Christiaan will pick me up with his car, and we'll drive to Tilburg. Going to meet with a couple of friends, some of which I haven't seen for too long (Misha, looking forward to seeing you !).

I hope they are going to play this song!

No comments: