Thursday, September 17, 2009

Quicky

Just a quick post to let ya'll know I'm doing fine!
I still enjoy being busy again. I hope this feeling will last, but last year I felt shitty again during the winter, which led me to believe that I might have that dreaded winter depression thing. We'll see!

For one of my courses, History of Popmusic I still don't have the book. It's unavailable in shops in NL (figures), so I thought I'd be smart and order it on Amazon.com. I found a second hand copy for four bucks. The shipping costs were 8 bucks so for 12 bucks I'd have the book. New it would cost me 60 euro's! Feeling totally happy and snug I patted myself on the shoulder for saving money.

This morning I looked at my e-mail and Amazon told me that my book would arrive on October 21.....

*blank stare*

My exam on this subject is 27 October.

How the hell am I going to study a 500 page book in one week? I read fast, but to remember all the stuff in one week???

I might have to go out of my way to get my hands on a copy and FAST.

I can always use one of the books to start a bonfire. Or just throw it at someone. Or is anyone interested in "Rockin 'Out, a history of rock music in the USA"???

No comments: