Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall + Sun = Picturesque

This morning I woke up and found myself thinking: screw all the things I have to do today, I haven't had a single free day for two weeks!
The sun was shining and I've been wanting to venture out with my photo camera for quite some time now. And that's what I did today! I walked and walked in Utrecht, taking pics all the time. Enjoy!


This tree looks like it's on fire!



The famous Dom tower of Utrecht



Bridge over the Oudegracht (canal)



Oudegracht



Oudegracht


Oudegracht



This bird KNEW that I took a picture of it, I swear (crow-like birds are known for their intelligence)



Yet another view on the Oudegracht



A bench in Wilhelminapark, Utrecht

2 comments:

René said...

Mooie foto's, zelfs een van mijn favoriete spot in Utrecht: de Vismarkt!

Gave kleuren ook.

Milla said...

Such wonderful pictures!!
Beautiful autumnal colours.