Thursday, July 9, 2009

The British Museum

This was one of my best experiences in London: The British Museum.



Free, like most of the big museums in London, and HUGE! You could get lost for days in that place. We spent quite a few hours strolling around and for me it was photography heaven. Tate Britain, my favorite museum in London, didn't allow cameras to be taken inside (which I can understand, because a lot of people are morons who use flash to take photo's in museums, which is frikkin' annoying). I took roughly 336 photo's in The British Musuem, and will post the highlights here. I'm not the right person to write about museums, since I don't know jackshit about them. I just love looking at everything and I love taking photo's so I might as well just post those. Knowledgde about cultures will come later in life, when I have read more about it. Considering that I never visited museums when I was younger, going to five museums in five days was already a big happening for me!

Pics from the British Museum in no particular order:






















2 comments:

Milla said...

Girl, these are amazing pictures, no kidding. And I love your candid explanation about why you won't write about museums!

Wandering Coyote said...

Hey, there! Visiting via Milla's. These are wonderful pictures! You captured the great variety at the museum, I think!